Therefore, in this post, we will explore the best mouse for 3D modeling you should consider purchasing to enhance your productivity.
Note that the gadgets on this list were chosen using the following parameters:
- Ease of Use—the most important factor to consider when choosing a mouse, is its ability to simplify the task of moving objects around your CAD workspace.
- Ergonomic Design—3D modeling is a time-consuming task which takes its toll on your hands and wrists. Therefore the ergonomic design of a mouse and its ability to reduce strains will be considered,
Using the above criteria, we have the following mouse on the list:
- Logitech M70 Wireless Trackball
- Kensington Expert Wireless Trackball Mouse
- Razer Death Adder Chroma
- Apple Magic Mouse 2
- Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse
Here we come to the end of our list covering the best mouse for 3D modeling and other CAD work. It is also important to note that the devices on this list can easily be found and purchased from your favorite online stores.
Your Opinion Matters
Our list is by no means the all-conclusive list on the topic of 3D modeling mouse. Therefore, if we have missed out on your preferences, please feel free to enlighten us and our readers on the mouse you consider as the best.